Have you got a rhyme in your head you’ve never managed to shift? Ever written a poem for your kids and wondered whether it’s good enough to win a prize?
Look no further: to celebrate National Poetry Day on 5th October you can flex your literary and creative muscle in this super-smashing competition. There are some great prizes up for grabs – more to be added soon, but so far there’s:
First Place: ‘My Daddy Cooks: 100 Fresh New Recipes for the Whole Family’, by Nick Coffer, and £30 JoJo Maman Bebe vouchers
The Rules and Stuff
- Your poem must be aimed at children between the ages of 3-7.
- It must be no longer than 40 lines.
- It must be all your own work.
- The judge’s* decision is final; all entries will be posted online after the competition is closed so you can show off your work.
- You retain all copyright.
This competition is now closed.
It’s as simple as that. You could get your hands on some great prizes, and your poem will be seen by loads of people. What more could you want? (Don’t answer that.)
Any questions? Get in touch via Twitter, or just email me at the above address. Happy rhyming!
*I’m in the process of organising a real-life poet to judge your entries